View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 12:04 AM   #14
banditkiller
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to banditkiller
this is true but you have to admit the 327 is one hell of an engine last night we rolled up to some older muscle cars an array of chevys, novas and chevelles and another camaro and a charger rt the dude in ther charger is like hmm your car sounds pretty good my buddy joey is like yup it goes when i step on the gas
the dude starts talking bout his charger he was like well its got a 440 six pakc blah blah blah hes like what do you got a 400 427 ?? joe was like nope he was like a 350 383 ? he goes nope dudes like damn wtf joey says its a 327 hes like lol joe is like why you laughing hes like a 327 and i bet u could beat me with your 327 joe is like depends on what you got done to ur motor hes like just a mild cam and some other mild stuff hes like wanna run ? joe says sure
so we go out on the highway we got a flagger joe revs his motor to his stall and puts on the t brake it starts clicking and the dude looks over and his eyes got huge flagger drops and were off he stayed with us through first after that we started running away from him we get back and the dude was like god damn we talk a lil longer and left needless to say a 327 is a great motor to build if u have a lil spare time and money
banditkiller is offline   Reply With Quote