View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 05:13 AM   #64
klutz_100
AF Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to klutz_100
Re: Machining Discussion-Lathes, Mills, CNC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbain
WHY?????
How about all the CAPITAL letters which, IIRC means SHOUTING in "internet speak"?

Then there were the first 2 sentences of your post which (to me) as read as being pretty personal in nature.

Of course you are supposed to express opinions - especially when they differ from someone else's - that's how we all benefit from forums.

IMHO what you wrote didn't seem like an opinion but more like a criticism of MPWR for him having his opinion. But maybe that's just my interpretation.

Internet communication is a fragile thing and misunderstandings are easy and frequent which is why it's always a good idea to think about what and how you are writing - especially when directed at someone who has a 5-star record on AF of providing abundant, well informed and reliable advice on subjects he knows quite a lot about.

My

PS I think Harbor Fright is a GREAT way to call Harbor Freight - almost as good as Image Hovel

"I have a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel" - Edmund Blackadder