View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 01:41 AM   #11
Rex_ITRLSRTT
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownPony306
I just spoke to them today about a supercharger for my Mustang and their "discounted price" is 500 dollars more then what I can buy it from a distributor I work with. They say they are covering the difference between retail and their price which equals out to nothing.

I think it's a scam too! Last friday I called to speak to one of the guys in the parts department, but he was not yet and told me to call back. So I called back and I guess he is still not in. I ask the dude on the phone to give me a price on an AIR RIDE SUSPENSIONS. He told me it's going to be $2248 for the whole thing! Then I ask him, "What brand is it?" He told me "Its the TOP OF THE LINE STUFF!!" ask him to provide me a name but said he would have to look at it, but still said its the top of the line stuff. The answer was SO UNPROFESSIONAL!! And they carry only a small amount of products from different company products. Because I was trying to get some Velox rims for my ride but I guess he has not heard of them because he asked me where did I found it at? I'm going to try again and see how much I can really get from them, if they are ignoring me or not doing what they said then, I'm gonna find a way to get my money back!

wish us luck!
pt
Rex_ITRLSRTT is offline   Reply With Quote