View Single Post
Old 10-08-2001, 01:18 PM   #25
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by moe182

Why would you just concentrate of the features of each car? Its a car, not a toy. I mean a Ferarri F50 has NO features, no stereo, no A/C, no power windows, does that make it a bad car?....you're comparing the cars as a whole not what toys they have. I mean Caddys have night vison and the S600 doesnt, so it must be a better car...right? Anyways back to the debate....if you're comparing the two as lux cars. The Rolls wins, hands down. The suspension on the S600 is tuned a lil too stiff to compete with the Rolls as a true lux car. Benz is moving there focus from pure lux to where bmw is, which is more sport-lux.......
it's a luxury car! the features are what makes it a luxury car, so that's why we're concentrating on them. The F50 has nothing to do with it, it's a supercar... not a luxury car, so it doesn't matter what features it has. The caddy has 1 feature that the S600 doesn't, that doesn't make it a better car since the S600 has all the other features improved on.... so it doesn't even compare.
The least you could do is give a couple reasons why the Rolls wins hands down..... since the S600 is totally geared towards luxury not being very sporty. Have you ever driven an S600? how would you know that that it's alot stiffer than a Silver Seraph? I've read reviews of the Rolls being geared a little sportier because the suspension was waaay too soft in the previous generations. Yes Mercedes is moving to more sporty, but not every model in their line up is.... like i said the S600 was made for pure luxury (but it also has to have lots of power, to justify the price)
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"