View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 07:39 PM   #140
SHO411
AF Enthusiast

Re: Fastest Production Car

I'm guessing this is the forum for the Rch folks, or the older generation, cuz I'm usually in the 240SX forum, and we are all still saving and putting in double shifts trying to save for those cute chrome intakes, and this guy here is talking about doing 230+mph, Damn, we are still strugling to break into the low 15s in our Rice Mobiles.
I had a 95 T-ram, that I was forced to sell, the only mod in its 2yrs was an oil change and a $10 cone filter.

Can someone here sponsor me or something, 230+mph, my lifes dream is to break 200mph in my 240. As soon as I save up and get a T-56, and some extra cash for the miscellenious stuff, I will have the last piece of the puzzle to finish my Taurus SHO swap into my 240. I want to put a TT on it, they got a kit to get it to 280hp, and ready for some serious boost. so look out mr Lingenfelter, I'M COMING FOR YOUUUUUUuuuuuuU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Well as soon as I get the cash, I already got the hraness installed and the LSD, damn, doing stuff by yourself is alot cheaper than paying someone to do it for you.

Ain't this the pretiest motor or what?

Fines are the fee you pay for the privilege of driving as fast as you want
SHO411 is offline   Reply With Quote