AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
Re: 2005 frontier SES and/or shutter problem

Back to the top with this information from the OP:

Quote:
need solutions to SES light code.
p1273.

Air fuel sensor 1, heater bank 1.

not good with automobiles, ive already replaced the catalytic converter on passenger side (bank1) and the o2 sensors to go with it. just got a new gas cap and that isnt it.

gonna check for exhaust leak once i find a helping hand .

any other suggestions?
And as per our AF Chat conversation:

Quote:
SES code is p1273 "air fuel sensor 1 heater bank 1"
ive replaced the catalytic converter on that side, and the o2 sensors
6:39 PM
Have you tried searching our Frontier forum to see if that code has a thread about it?
6:39 PM
replaced gas cap, still have to check for exhaust leak, any other ideas?
using the search engine on the right hand side, the only one that comes up is mine
6:42 PM
The problem that's coming up is because you keep starting new threads, they aren't getting registered as "new" posts

and Webbie: Is the Frontier running? You might want to try the dealership or even find a nissan-specialized shop nearby. I haven't lived in SW PA for 3 years so I don't know what shops are there anymore
and the shuddering might just be unbalanced wheels - when was the last time they were rotated and balanced?
6:46 PM
the frontier is running, very good to be honest. ive had 2 shops tell me that they cant find anything wrong with the truck. the wheels on the other hand, are ready to be replaced, looking to buy new ones this week actually, ill see if that helps my problem
6:47 PM
Post back to your shuddering thread and let us know if that helps.
I'm going to transfer the details of our conversation back into the SES code thread you started, so hopefully that will get it to put up a "new" flag for you!
6:48 PM
thanks, i appreciate it.
Can anyone else offer any suggestions or advice about the SES code????

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
speediva is offline   Reply With Quote