View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 06:31 PM   #20
95VicChik
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 95VicChik Send a message via Yahoo to 95VicChik
Re: Re: Re: Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

hey,

i must say that you seem like a cool person, i'll be your best girlfriend hehe....girls are stupid about girls being "tomboyish"...y? i have no clue...that's just the way girls are...no offense to anyone here

i'm in the same boat your in...i don't get along with girls very well because of the fact that they are too competitive to look past differences in other people. I'm the type of tom-boy that'll wear guys and girls clothes...y? some days i want to be comfortable and somedays i want to look good and cute...does that make me a bad person? no...does that mean that i should go out and change my ways and my looks because i don't fall into a "cool" category when i waer something that a guy would?...absolutely not....

my point is if someone is going to judge you by your personality, character, your actions, or the way you dress....there not going to be real friends in the end...i'll be flat out honest with you..i have very few friends, i'm not attractive, i'm fat, and i dress like a guy sometimes...but you know what? i'm happy with who i am...and so are the friends that i have....and i feel safe in knowing that they would do anything in the world for me if i needed them...they don't judge me by the way i look or act...or that i like to get myself under the hood of my car and get dirt under my fingernails...

be yourself, and if girls can't handle that, then that's there loss and there problem...if there head is so far up there @$$ that they can't see past something....then that should be your first clue

~You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same~
~I'd rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I'm not~