Thread: H S C
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 08:34 PM   #5
Cinque
AF Newbie

Re: Re: H S C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinque
Thankyou very much for your information. I take it you're not from Australia. I am and gone are the days where we use horse power and lbs as a form of measure for cars. So I'm finding it a little difficult to understand everything. We also drive in kilometres not miles so I take it that 0 - 60 miles is the same as 0 - 100 kilometres? And the quater mile my friend is universal. Can I ask where you got your information from and do you know about other Honda's by any chance?
The other question I had about a particular Honda is the legend. Does it exist over there? Anyway just in case it doesn't, it was brought out to be a high end level accord. It competitors would have intially been the BMW 5 series, Mercedes E class, or Audi A6. The model hasn't been updated for quite a long time now and it has basically lost any edge it once had. I was reading that Head Office is currently working on a new one which should have more than 300 killowatts. I think that would translate into about 400 horsepower. Oh and I am an extreme car buff and I'm fully aware of the power to weight ratio system. What I couldn't understand was pounds. Meaning a S2000 has 180 odd killowatts and weights approximatley 1250 killograms. Thus makings its power to weight ratio 6.94. Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborginis all hover around a ratio of 4.
Cinque is offline   Reply With Quote