View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003, 08:58 PM   #172
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85

99 M3 and your a fool so stfu and quit talking and start racing, im waiting for one of you guys to bring it on.
Name calling again, I never said that you were a fool, I said that only a fool would believe, now unless you believe that then you've labeled yourself the fool, I guess you felt the shoe fit.

Anyway name calling is so grade school, you still getting upset acting as if we're in grade school or something. As far as stfu<this is a forum, if we all stfu, then there would be no need to have a forum, now would there?

As far as going back and forth, I'm tired of it too, bring that lil heavy @$$ Altima with it's tiny lil engine to NC and I'll have to tow you back to Cali because my Max will suck all the wind out of the air leaving you nowhere to run.

If you notice no one agrees with you, go to the Altima forum where you belong with all this wishful thinking that the Altima 2.5 can beat a Max.

List of everyone who thinks you are full of it:
Thrasher, 97WVMax, Paonessa, Maximafever, MaximusGTR, Daveauth21, Pick, Un4gvnbb and Redneck383, so obviously we're all wrong and you're right.

I give up, you can't debate with ignorance, you win JB your car is the fastest, slickest shifting 5spd 2.5 Altima and it will stomp any Maxima especially an automagic because they take 10 minutes between each shift (you know, granny tranny) and your car is better than any Max because it's got a 5spd and it never loses to any car espeially an auto Maxima.
I'm done you can say what you want to say because we all know that you just want the last word anyway.

Have fun, I'm done, Moderator, Moderator, if you're moderating please do all of us a favor and close this thread and transfer one of the Altima faithful to his proper forum because his car is a cut above everyone else's here in looks, style and oh we can't forget speed>nothing beats that awesome 2.5 and it's super super super fast shifting 5 speed.