View Single Post
Old 05-15-2002, 07:22 AM   #33
crayzayjay
CFA

Well, i do love pizza, and pasta, but i dont drive an italian car nor do i have a picture of Mussolini beside my bed!

If theres one thing i try to do its watch what im saying. If i came across a little strong, here's why:

Driven several Alfa's (not alpha's), all fun to drive, excellent engines, sumptuous interiors (the new ones), and no trace of bad build. Strange driving position I will hand to you, but that wasnt enough to make me think the cars i drove were bad

To be honest, I havent driven either the Bravo or Brava, but i can tell you the Fiat Coupe is excellent to drive and doesnt seem to be as unreliable as you say, at least in my friend's experience.

You have passed judgement on Lancias without having driven one or sat in one. I refer you to the Lancia Delta Integrale EVO, one of the finest road cars of all time and the most successful WRC car of all time. You might find it ugly, but drive it once and you'll want one.

Back to BMW, two of our last 4 cars in the family have been Bee Em's and in the 4 years we owned the first it was flawless, the second one gave us one (very) minor and cheap-to-fix problem in 7 years experience.. I call that reliable

So just as you said, what I wrote is not something I made up. This is my point of view after test driving, looking at, driving regulary or talking to my friends who have such cars. Better try to watch what you're saing or rather writing about.