View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 10:51 PM   #3
Dragonphreak
AF Newbie

Okay, I now know there are actually 2 in town, and I may try to buy the(What I think is) the cheaper of the two, It has some body denting and What looks like damage to the console, How hard are the doors to fix (as in dents) and how expensive is it normally? Plus is there a large market for aftermarket engine parts that fit the 914?How about teh console parts? I am looking to change the interrior to have an all black interrior with a few LEDs and selective lighting for the dash and console display. Should there be a bag for the stick? Does anyone have a picture of the interrior that i could compare these to? How about the emergency brake? the green one doesn't seem to catch, but I'm not sure if its broken or if its soo light normally that I don't feel/hear it. Are the tops rebuildable/refinishable? The second one seems to have damage to the top. I'm hoping that I can pick up the second one for cheaper that $1500, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Like I think I said above, I am looking to build this beautiful European car up as a 'Stang Killer here in West Texas, so any advice in that area would be welcome.
Dragonphreak is offline   Reply With Quote