View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 10:25 PM   #12
C32Bperformance
AF Enthusiast

So I gotta ask... the NSX is underpowered (in terms of Horsepower) for its class as an exotic, and that is the reason its over priced? Weak.

Sometimes I wonder how other people cant see what the NSX truely is, when they are blinded by the name ferrari and lamborghini.

Honestly, if someone offered me a ferrari enzo for free, i take it in a heartbeat, sell it, and buy a f***ing NSX with the same 650hp (after a nice qball of FI of course), and then buy that house in alaska Ive always wanted... but hey why do we even argue with these people anymore?

I think the fact that NSX fanatics are so few and far between is a GOOD thing. How often do you see them on the road? and when you do are they modded? and if so how modded are they?

I think youll find the answers to those three questions are seldom, seldom, seldom. And i gotta say that as a honda enthusiat in general, you have already decided to drive the car that YOU want, and not be influenced by todays ricer insults, and so inadvertently you drive an NSX, as the car you want, and the car few people have anything to say about, know anything about, modify, and i mean hell the list goes on in originality.

let them trash the NSX, that means less people to buy one and deface it with trendy garbage. The NSX is the diamond in the rough, and in my humble opinion, it wouldnt be AS valuable if everyone wanted one... thanks, ill take the route less traveled.