View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 08:56 AM   #8
slatki
AF Newbie

Re: Ovefinch Range Rover Sport 1/18 Maisto.

Again some progress and pics. First I put revell plasto all over the car so it would cover little holes and scratches caused by sanding. I decided to use orange color in cobination with black.

I will use the black stock rims. Think they look great with gold brembo brakes.

Interior is almost finished. It is not changed so much I added PE seat belts and black box in trunk.

In front, I started with radiator and stuff. This car will be made in style that would fit in Fast and Furious: UAE ; if it would exist

The engine room is alreay paited black, the engine cover is in primer and waits for paint, that will be orange like the exterior.

For exhaust pipes, I will use the cheapest solution - empty gun bullets. They are similar to exhaust pipes from tremonia, all I need is to drill a hole on the other side.

here is the car sanded and already painted with silver. there are still some scratches and holes visible, but eventualy I will repair them and paint over with orange. after that, I will add black vinyls.

engine cover is already orange, now it waits for black vinyl, so it will match the exterior

slatki is offline   Reply With Quote