View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: Concerns in Automotive Industry

Some of the concerns I have had in the past concerning the employees we hire are proper training, reliability, and work ethic. One of my main "beefs" with people that get hired are their work ethic. You wouldn't believe how many people we get that try to do as little work as possible to collect a paycheck. Being late for work, trying to get out of work by calling in sick constantly, or other excuses for missing work, or trying to get extra vacation days early before their probationary period is over. The main thing I hate is you hire someone, go through and spend all that time and money to rain them in their position, only to have them turn around and quit shortly after their training is done, or take actions which force you to fire them. It just seems as time goes on each generation has less of a work ethic as the previous generation has.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote