View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #151
grfnkl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to grfnkl
Re: Grand Am Off Topic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir-_-
looks like my GA all dirtied up... hate it -_- ... right when the ice was gone I went to the car wash for a quickie and washed that crap off

03 santa fe v6, (I know nothing about this car, but its my moms lol) This morning I had to help her start it... My first try, it was turning, battery was fine, but it was like not getting enough of something... but it was trying really hard... I pumped the gas pedal rapidly opening the TB on/off and went faster... and got it to start up... not sure how the IAC works on it but im sure pretty close to the same... I think it might of been gummy or stuck, after I had started it was idling way below normal so I gave it a few good revs and it was ok afterwards

I need to clean the IAC area on my car for sure, I never cleaned inside where it goes when I changed it out w/ the new.

Other than that, I just love the line... "Well I could take YOUR car to work..." (the GA) YEA RIGHT!

I really think she'd have to much fun in it lol
I want to wash the 6 soo bad but not with the snow coming the rest of this week... it's not worth it.

It's a good chance that the IAC is a little gummed up on your moms sante fe. I can't say i know much about them, except they are very roomy and not bad to drive. Otherwise, i know nada about it.

Well today must be car problem day, since my brother couldn't get his mustang started. I laughed at him. ( i know I'm mean like that, But i didn't feel like saying I told you so) hahahah. He's having some type of electrical problem where the battery keeps getting drained.

Well enjoy the day guys

grfnkl is offline   Reply With Quote