View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 12:13 PM   #44
sjolley626
AF Newbie

Re: 2003 Ram Hemi Electronic Throttle Control malfunction

I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500 with a hemi and I have the exact same problem with my truck a I have replaced the throttle body twice now and the servo sensor with no avail. It is killing me putting all this money into this truck to fix it and no body can even tell me what the problem is. I've read forum after forum after forum of tier guys with the same problem with their truck and non of them have a solution. I have a light that comes on the dash that tells me that the throttle body control module is not responding. I've replaced the TBCM twice now. When the light first come on I can keep my left foot on the brake pedal and my right on the throttle and as long as I keep my foot on the throttle the light will go back off and I still have throttle control. If I leave my for off the throttle for too long then the light will start flashing and at that point over lost all throttle control and the vehicle goes into erratic idling. I have to shut it off and restart it several times to get the light to go off so I can get my throttle control back.
sjolley626 is offline   Reply With Quote