View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #38
Nalulani
AF Newbie

Re: Maaco Paint Jobs Any Good?

Aloha, I just had my 1988 Firebird painted at Maaco and it was the worst paint job that I have ever seen. It has drips, cracks and scratches all over the car. There is also paint on the steering wheel, on the inside drivers door, on the tires, on the windows, on the bumpers and inside the wheel wells. The gentlemen that I spoke with was very nice until I complained about the inferior work that was done on my car. Then they became very rude. When I asked to speak with the owners son Colin Reilly, he has always been to busy to speak with me and never returns my calls.
I wanted to have this car done as a surprise for my husband but I am now to embarrassed to give it to him. I am presently looking for another place to paint the car!!! The paint job cost me $1500.00. I was told by Sean at Maaco that I got what I paid for!!! There is one spot that is lifting up and he told me that if I don't pick at it, it should be alright!!!! What a joke!!!
Don't go to MAACO!!!!! They are rude and a rip off!! Now it is going to cost me over $3000.00 to fix the car. Boy have I learned a lesson!
Nalulani is offline   Reply With Quote