View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 08:57 PM   #10
GTStang
Stang Guy

Send a message via AIM to GTStang
Quote:
Originally posted by YogsVR4

Well, thats a miscomparison. While history favors Ford, GM outsells Ford if you make a company comparison.

Looks? The Tarus is pretty sad and the Mustang is ok, but the Vette is a whole lot better, but thats jsut an opinion.

Safety? I recall the Explorer fiasco last year. If those are your comparisions, then you should change your vote.
Gm outsells Ford of course it does!!!!!!!! look how many cars lines GM friggin has!!!!! Taurus Looks pretty sad..... the one's since 96 I agree but from 87-95 the taurus was the number 1 selling model, that's 8 years longer than any other model! Mustang is just ok? The must be something more than ok with them cuz they have outsold Camaro and Firebird together every year since 86'! GM is about to drop both those cars. As for the Vette, I agree the vette kicks ass! but comparing that to car to a Mustang isn't that a lil unfair? I'm mean maybe the $25,000 vs. $50,000 price tag isn't that big of a deal and I'm over reacting? As for the Explorer yes but I do remember a lil car problem Ralph Nader had with a Chevy Corvair but that's not important either right?

so if those are your comparisions MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR VOTE?

Point is I driven mustangs my whole life and this is a pure opinion thing. I'll even be crazy an admit there are some GM's I like
But if your gonna try to make arguements make some that have some backing