View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 12:37 PM   #1
cmiller6306
AF Newbie

Problem with my s10

Ok so some of this will sound like alot of the same issues others are having. but here goes. 99 s10 2.2 maual transmission

After driving for about an hr with no issues at all the truck shut off. was able to make it to a parking lot where the truck would not start for quite a few minutes then it started but acted very sluggish and would not accelerate almost like a clogged fuel filter. so i shut it off and let it sit for about 15 mins then tried to start it again and it started up and i was able to drive the rest of the way home. For a few days the truck ran fine then after driving to the store i shut it off and ran inside came out and the truck started just fine but was very sluggish acting like a clogged filter sitting still it would idle fine try to go and it would bog down and almost shut off. Brand new filter installed a month before the first issue and again replaced the same day as the first issue.

new plugs new wires new oil pressure sensor. Guys im scrapping my brain on this one and not getting anywhere, read the forums and alot of people have similar issues but not exactly the same . again any help would be amazing.
cmiller6306 is offline   Reply With Quote