View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 06:09 AM   #223
Martbee
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Tamiya or Aztek Airbrush's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImolaEK
...Whats up with those? Im also taking a look at the Iwata HP-B but thats more like a far future buy, Maybe next summer
I don't know for sure what those Badger worth for fine art because I never tried them... so I won't make further allusion on how good they are. But, Badger in general are good but if you're looking for the top airbrush... Iwata Micron is the one (and by the way, it have that Crown tips already on (a pain to clean because it won't allow the back wash)). Or, if you have limited moeny (who dosen't), Tamiya Mag reviewed a Iwata HP-CH+ (I think it was something like that) and it seem (seem, never try it... yet) pretty good. It have a little pressure valve allowing you to fine tune the end pressure at the nozzle which is something I wanna try someday... it's been a while since I bought a new one... maybe it's the time !!! SANTA ???

If you're planning to buy the Badger 360 Universal... don't waste money on the Anthem since they're very close parents... the only difference being the pivoting front end to convert it from bottom feed to top feed (on the 360... that's what the name is for). It's indeed a real good airbrush and one of my personnal favorite.

And sigmaman... welcome to the club man... don't have much to say... Aztec is made by Testor
Martbee is offline   Reply With Quote