View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 06:27 AM   #61
curtis73
Professional Ninja Killer

Re: PICC and hydro assist fuel cell

One of the oldest tricks in the book is that if you use a lower temp thermostat you can get more power. Using a higher temp thermostat will give you more MPG.

Auto manufacturers go to great lengths to ensure PROPER fuel heating. Fuel lines are insulated so the fuel doesn't boil on the way, but once its introduced to the intake manifold, they go to great lengths to heat it up. Most manifolds not only include water passages, but exhaust crossovers. They specifically use 1500+ degree heat to warm up the intake.

Quote:
Yes, they're free energy devices, much like a windmill is a free energy device. You don't put anything into a windmill to make it work. Magnets are constantly doing work. Stick a piece of paper to a steel roof with a magnet. It will hold the paper there, altough work is defined by force x distance, clearly the paper would fall were there no magnet holding it there, so the lack of distance moved due to gravity is work. If you don't believe that, hold the same piece of paper there all day, I bet your arm gets tired. Resonant frequencies can do all sorts of strange stuff, like shatter glass with no physical contact. It can also block a magnetic field. This is all what I've been told, and have not seen it work, so have fun tearing me apart over this
Ok, I will have fun

A windmill is NOT a free energy device. A windmill simply takes advantage of existing energy dynamics in the universe. Energy is being expended to create that wind, the windmill simply recaptures a tiny fraction of it. To imply that windmills make "free" energy from nothing is a gross violation of the law of conservation of energy. If you think you can disprove something that was proven nearly 500 years ago, then you are far more intelligent than the millions of scientists who have lived since then.

Also, magnets CANNOT provide any work. They provide force. Work is is energy expended. Magnets are simply static attraction.

Listen, guys... I mean NO offense, but you are dealing with several highly educated engineering minds here on this forum, and the examples you use to show your understanding of the topics are remedial at best. I think you can trust us that (at our level of expertise) we can safely say that its just not possible. You need to stop listening to the idealistic propoganda that is playing to your heartstrings.

At the risk of "outing" myself, I am a registered Libertarian Polyamorist with Hippie tendencies who is currently under the learned wing of a psychic. If anyone on this planet would believe in this BS, its me. Unfortuately for them, I am very educated and have realized that they are playing to the 99% of the world who doesn't "get it."

My advice to you Kiwi is to spend some time "getting it."

Last edited by curtis73; 05-18-2008 at 01:45 PM.