Thread: HELP!!!!!!plez
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 08:20 PM   #11
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Re: HELP!!!!!!plez

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScientist
I agree. If he even had a Z8, the chassis wouldn't have bent in any way. The car was specifically designed to withstand high-speeds. But the other case could be, that they put the limiter on for a reason, to not exceed the speed of what the chassis could handle. But if the chassis bent, he would've seen some major damage to the shock absorbers, and suspension.

Examples were I saw a Z8 doin a hundred on the FDR in NY, silver, probably a Manhattan resident. The bumps on that road are hideous. My Acura suffered two flat tires from that highway. Another example was if you saw the filming of Thw World is Not Enough Bond movie, you should've seen the limits they pushed that car to, especially when Bond was driving on that dirt road. So I still put up

It's funny that you talk about BS- I still don't know if that Acura is really yours- especially after the Lorinser S600 and 24 year old orthopedic surgeon escapade

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote