View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 11:32 PM   #4
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Re: I almost don't care anymore...

I don't like suv's much...the only one I would consider would be an old, beat ass Jeep with huge tires for...like...800 bucks or something...and the only reason I'm even considering this is because it'd be cool to be able to say "oh...we got 2 feet of snow? I don't care."

VR-4...thought about it...but, kinda like the Z32TT, this might defeat the purpose of buying another car. The Z32TT wouldn't only coax mod-money out of me that was originally planned for the Z31, but it would also be as bad in the snow as the Z31 is...if not worse. At least the VR-4 wouldn't be bad in the snow. On the other hand, the SRT-4 is pretty much the same way.

I don't really care about performance too much...here are some of my reasons for wanting another car:

I have a real job now...time for a nice, new(er) car that has everything working in it. (All the windows...the AC...etc)
The Z31T is scary in the RAIN...FUCK THAT in the snow...
I want to work on the Z31 and it's very difficult to do that when I have to drive it every day...impossible if I pull the engine like I want to.
It's nice having more than one car...it's not as stressful if/when one starts acting up...you just drive the other one.

I LOVE Maximas but I don't really like cars that big. When I get a family...screw the mini-van...I'll get a Max...but just for carting my happy ass around, the GLI is about as big as I want to go. I actually prefer a 2-door. The GLI and the SRT-4 overcome this just because they still aren't really all that big despite being 4 doors.

Thanks for the input guys.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
longlivetheZ is offline   Reply With Quote