View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 10:41 PM   #20
ladylincoln
AF Newbie

Re: Dual climate control blowing heat on AC

I left the solar radation sensor unpluged while I waited for the new one to come in. Would that expain any of the previous codes?

Prior to removing the sensor the air conditioner went out completely. A mechanic found a blown fuse in the Power Distribution Box under "HEGO's". I'm not sure what caused this.

Now the air conditioner is back to the same problem of blowing out heat and cool air at the same time if you change the temp. setting. If I stop and turn off the engine for a while and come back later and start it the air conditioner works fine unless I change the temp. setting.

When I change the temp settings or cut the air conditioner off you can hear the blend door shutting. I read on here somewhere that the blend door is operated electronically. How do you check it. Also, that the air conditioner has a thermostat or the Dual Coolant Control Valve could be sticking. Do you know anything about these?

I recently has an emission light come on but, I think it to be a seperate issue. I had the code pulled on it and it stated: 02 heater circut (bank 1 Sensor 2). A rock flipped up and it hit the undercarriage the day this light came on. I was thinking it may have knocked my a wire on my 02 sensor loose.
ladylincoln is offline   Reply With Quote