View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 12:56 AM   #5
caleb56
AF Regular

Re: Re: ?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcervantes
Hey Caleb56, thanks for visiting AA and replying.
I assume you're talking about the homepage www.automotivearticles.com, correct? The articles that show up on the front page are sorted based on chronological order and the three latest news stories (posted by myself) that have come online are related to Asian carmakers (Hyundai is Korean, not Japanese) because they made the news. Last week we had the S-10 <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">Car</A> of the Week and, personally, I'm working on features on the Chrysler 300, Ford 500, and Chevy Cobalt. We also had a story a few days ago on the latest profit reports from GM and Ford.

If there are any specific stories you'd like to see us cover, please let us know in the "What do you want to know?" section of the AA forums, we always invite new ideas. I generally tend to cover the Auto Industry News side of things, but I'm sure our writers in the tech section and elsewhere would be glad to take your suggestions as well.

Thanks again for checking out AA and I hope to see ya around the forums.
Mike Cervantes
AutomotiveArticles.com Editor-in-Chief

Thanks I appreciate the reply and not being flamed. I understand where you are coming from and I will continue to be seen around, because i like to be treated kindly. Thanks for answering my question.
caleb56 is offline   Reply With Quote