View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:28 AM   #87
integra27w
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalierdude03
I seriously wouldn't even try....I'm just gonna file a fraud complaint, and I'll get my $ back. I'm ripping it up as I speak. Not to mention, my gf's dad took one look at the papers and basically said Hell No! He owns his own modified race team, and he said if sponsors are TRUE sponsors, they pay YOU to sponsor their stuff! Good luck...what a POS scam!
Hi, sorry to butt in, but I have been "sponcered" by them too, and it's the biggest crap I've ever been through. I ordered a agresser type 2 front bumper, and both D1 style fenders. The price was only 40$ cheaper than racerwheel.com and it took 3 weeks to get them in, but when they arrived they had sent me a bomb style front bumper, and the D1 fenders. Chris, the guy I ordered the parts from at SCP continues to claim to not be able to get in touch with his distributor, however, I can got the number from him and I can turn around and call him directly after talking to Chris. Then Fred, the distributor claims he can't get in touch with chris either. I have been on thier case for 10 weeks now, and just hired a lawyer to handle it. So I would not reccomend them to anyone, in fact, They might be out of business by the time I get through with them!
integra27w is offline   Reply With Quote