View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 04:25 AM   #50
DkShadow
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Peice Of Junk Hondas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95luder
It's true hondas are decent daily drivers, but then so is any car. I have a 95 vtec prelude, and it still gets 25-30 mpg depending on how hard i push it. Now don't get me wrong, I have respect for the cars that deserve it, not the technicolor crap that cruises around keeping me awake at night. Maybe my car is slow but if so, why am i able to stay nose to nose with the camaros and trans ams? The last camaro I raced i was dead on until he sprayed his friggin nos, and of course he probably felt good beating a girl. I always thought bottles were for babies. Just because a civic ex is slow doesn't necessarily mean the s2k or the lude is a slow car. It all depends on the driver (unless you're in like a hyundai accent or somethin). Cars are cars, love what ya got, and respect other people till they disrespect you.
Mods please? What year F-bodies?

Quote:
alright, back in the post i saw someone making fun of a civic reving to 6k. have you ever seen the Spoon civic? it revs to 12k, 2 times more than your clear "estimate".

the thing is....

Muscle cars = hard steel, power. meaning that its all beef, little technology. just the pistons, and block, thats all they do.

import cars = technology. they have more than the engine powering them, like high tech ECUs, and turbos.

its all about what you want, your personality. do you want low-tech, plain power, or hi-tech, advanced power.
Hi tech ECUs...

Dude youd probably shit your pants trying to work on a Modular engine.
DkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote