View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 03:42 PM   #4
WestsideWildcat
AF Newbie

1971 Cougar RX-7

Well to start off my dad bought a car when he turned 16 and it was this exact 1971 Cougar. He sold it to start his own Air Conditioning Business about 25 years ago. He bought it back from the guy he sold it to about 19 years ago. Ever since then he has wanted to take it to his high school reunion. But he has been working 12-14 hour days with his business as it still grows. He has no time to work on his car that he has been wanting to drive for nearly 2 decades. Please help me get this car going for him. His high School reunion is coming up and I want him to finally be able to acheive his dream in driving his car to impress his old friends.
He always loved racing in his youth, he told me stories of beating those old 68 Camaros and t-birds. The Cougar was one mean machine, now it is just rotting away in our yard.
Some of the things he was able to do was get a free paint job for doing this guys Air Conditioning. The Paint is ugly and the guy didnt tape off anything. The engine did run when he parked it about 5 years ago so it might need a little love...PLEASE HELP!!
westsidewildcat@yahoo.com
WestsideWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote