Thread: Clr?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 09:21 AM   #20
modexotics
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to modexotics
CLKGTR

Hey guys, guess I can help out here a little, since we have the contract on two clk gtr roadsters. Mercedes benz actually has little if any input, oversite, or any contact with the Road-going version of the clkgtr and the clkgtr roadster.
HWA AMG is producing and selling the vehicles.
HWA AMG is the race division of mercedes benz. However Mercedes has limited contact with this vehicle because they focus their marketing on the formula one team (Mclaren)
For this reason, there is very little marketing of the vehicles, as well as very few produced.
They are all hand made and made to order.
Contrary to what most people believe, there are no clk gtr roadsters in America. I know where four allocations are going and I know of one other person that is taking delivery on #4.
We have the allocation on #2 and #3. We have sold one of these and it is not finished for delivery yet.

As for prices:
CLK GTR coupes- I have proof that these have gone for well over 2 million dollars. Although now they can be bought for much less.

CLK GTR Super Sport. This vehicle was just offered to us by hwa amg. We are pricing it in the 1.2 million dollar range.

CLK GTR Roadster. Having 2 of these we are pricing them in the 1.5 million dollar range.

Mclaren F1, we have access to one of these and this is also gonna cost 1.5 million dollars.

Enzo, We have access to an enzo, and to compare prices, I have seen them aftermarket for anywhere from 1m to 1.5 mil.

Hope this clears some things up, if you have any questions let me know,
Tom
Http://www.modexotics.com
Tom@modexotics.com
(561)841-7808
modexotics is offline   Reply With Quote