View Single Post
Old 12-18-2001, 09:24 PM   #42
Smoothsailor
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Smoothsailor
the Ford Mustang cobra is slower in a straight line i.e.(dragstrip) but the Cobra beats the Camaro SS around a racetrack i.e.(curves) the Cobra handle better. the base price for a camaro is 22,295 whereas the base price for a cobra is 28,605 slighlty deceptive because if you opt for a SS you will be paying 30,00 grand.

i used to hate chevy but now i dont...i jus think they are dumb...the camaro SS and the base corvette are to close in price and to close in performance for the camaro to be successful...i will sorely miss the camaro...because that is a really love hate relationship.

a Stock Camaro SS WILL not do 12 1/4 mile time im sorry but that just wont happen(power:weight)...that would make it faster than who the corvette.
the camaro feels like the rear end will come around even if you are going straight. girls car?...you need ppl to buy car or they will be cut from production....the only girls car i know of is any car on the road....shit the car is fast. the mustang is a ppl car men and women love they any they are buying them way. Ford knows that most ppl dont leave their mustangs alone......insurance rates are high enough.