View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 12:22 PM   #46
Skyline_BNR34

Re: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

I'm number 3 on the list. I got it about 2 weeks ago and I love it. Some of the bodykits suck and only one or two look god on the car. I like how the police chases are and heat level 5, holy shit it is fun, driving around with corvette C-6's after you, when you are driving a Corvette C-6. I have the IS300, Starter car, Dodge Viper, I won it from someone, the Corvette C-6, won that too, and I bought The Ford GT-(40). Last night Razor called and he made my Vette a Heat level 5 car for some reason but when he did that I thought all my cars had it now, but they don't. My career Compeletion is about 83%, I have done every race for everybody except maybve 2-3. I have like 76% on my Rap Sheet and for the game compeletion I have about 71% or 68%. I have only 11% on the Challenge series since basically all I play is the Career and have dont like 8 challenges. but when I finish my career I will finish the Challeneg series.

I have the regular edition because it was the only one left at Wal-Mart.

I give this game a 9 outta 10. Much better than the Underground series and the cars are much more realistic except whne you tune a car they all become the same thing.
Skyline_BNR34 is offline   Reply With Quote