View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 05:08 PM   #4
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to VectorFinatik713 Send a message via MSN to VectorFinatik713
Re: Re: New Vector Article!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
First of all...."where do you find Automobile magazine?" Have you not heard of a thing called a bookstore? Newsstand? It's currently one of the most popular automobile magazines for sale in the US.

Secondly, "long live Jerry Wiegert?" Are you kidding? I've met this man and he's not much more than a good used car salesman. Mostly smoke and mirrors. I wouldn't invest ten cents on any of his ventures. And I've actually done research on the man and his projects.

OK ASS!

just because you're a moderator does NOT give you the privelidge to be an asshole to ANYONE... second of all, and for your information, none of the bookstores or newsstands in my area have the magazine, i asked a simple question and you give me some smart ass retarded answer and i too have met jerry wiegert and i happen to like the guy, and i like his cars, so SHOVE IT! mr. "ive done research" i could care less if you were the expert on wiegert! you need to chill and not be such a smart ass...
VectorFinatik713 is offline   Reply With Quote