View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
23skyline
AF Newbie

Re: Fujimi Ferrari F2003-GA

It has been a while since I built and FINISHED a F1 car, hopefully posting it here will help.

I'm doing a curbside build of Fujimi's F2003-GA -Monza GP. I'm using the following extras: Topstudio Antenna, Driveshaft and Wheel nuts, Studio 27 Carbon template decals(very nice) and tobacco decals from Tabu.

Attached are some pics of my progress up to now. My first order of business was to get the intake trunking assembled and blended smooth. Next I attached the trunking to the side of the monocoque followed by the side pod intake fairings.

This all had to blended in and while I was waiting for the putty to dry I assembled the main bargeboard components. These are a mixture of red and black parts which have to be painted white!.
I also had a look at the wheels and tires. Fujimi's tires have very obvious sagging and where replaced by tires from an Tamiya F2001-much better.

I'll hopefully get the monocoque primed and the inside of the intakes painted over the weekend. With some luck I'll add the engine cowling also.

Last edited by 23skyline; 06-14-2019 at 04:10 AM.
23skyline is offline   Reply With Quote