View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 02:42 PM   #1
icanectc
AF Newbie

03 Frontier 2.4L / AM Intake Questions

Hello everyone, I am a bit new to these forums so I checked other threads out and found some information on the 2.4L V4 Frontiers for aftermarket intake systems, needless to say their aren't many available. After 7 months of ownership, I am beginning to think I bought the wrong model hehe. I checked out 4x4parts.com as they do have a lot of aftermarket nissan frontier parts. And I did find an Intake system for the 2.4L but will these intakes provide more HP and torque with a nice sound too or will this only replace the factory with similar results. Did anyone upgrade their 2.4L Frontier with an aftermarket intake that sounds good and they notice performance boost? If so where did you purchase it. It doesn't matter the cost.

I also have a 2nd question about exhaust systems I did find a few exhaust systems as well for the 2.4L engines, and I know some stuff about cars but mostly I am a novice. I have the 03 Frontier King Cab XE 2.4L V4. Which it says its compatible with, but only on the short bed version. Whats the difference in size between the long bed or the short bed (My bed size is 6ft.) is that the short bed or long bed? Thanks for the help all!
icanectc is offline   Reply With Quote