View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 07:43 AM   #1
tiking
AF Enthusiast

On my work bench! 'Le MANS 2050 Anti-gravity racing'

Still adding details to this build, before calling this finished. But thought I'd showed it, seeing that it was close to finish. Yep! Another anti-gravity vehicle. I can't seem to get enough. I tend to want to turn everything in to a floating subject.

For this conversion, I used the Revell Ford GT vehicle and did some major surgery to it. The original engine was very basic block engine. But the overall design made this a sweet candidate for a super bad and awesome looking anti-gravity vehicle. Lots of small misc. from my 'box of tricks', was used to give the engine a more brutal look.

Since I did the F1 hover race car(found on this forum as well), I just went ahead and did one for the Le MANS racing fans. The anti-gravity pods simple scratch builds using odds materials from household materials and parts from other kits. So far, I think the look says it all. Hope to finish this up in a week or two. waiting for a figure to go along with this bad***! See you when it is done. Enjoy the photos.

Last edited by tiking; 01-13-2019 at 05:45 PM.
tiking is offline   Reply With Quote