View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:04 AM   #127
Maclane
AF Newbie

Re: Build your own car from SCRATCH?!

hello guys , iīm new here as iīm new to (building your car) world so please be patience on me if i asked some stupid questions
first of all i apologize if i didnīt post this thread in the right place cuz i kinda feel lost in here

what i actually need help with is that i always had a dream of having one of those great cars that i see on google search for ( super cars) but unfortenately i canīt afford one , besides i also had a dream of having a car that i built myself,~
so i thought that MAY BE building a car on my own could be much cheaper as long as i will exclude the compnay profit margin and other costs i wonīt pay
but the problem is that my informations of cars doesnīt exceed how to drive it
so as i have seen lots of people here building there own cars from scratch ot kit cars ,i believe that i came to the right palce to ask where i shall start from
i would be VERY thankful if someone made a breif explaination of the ( building your own car) concept or at least guided me to anywhere that i can start learning building cars from ZERO
i also aplogize if there was some miss-spelling cuz iīm not a native english speaker

Thanks Alot
Maclane is offline   Reply With Quote