View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #125
sgraber
AF Newbie

Re: Build your own car from SCRATCH?!

FOR SALE - The Original La Bala Prototype #0001 - $19,700

This is not a car built from any kit, and there will never be another one exactly like it. This is the very first original built from scratch La Bala that is the 'Eve' car for all the customer cars.
This car was the featured centerfold in the April 2008 Kit Car Builder Magazine where the author stated that he enjoyed driving the La Bala better than a Viper and told me that it was 'Better than the E-ticket ride at an amusement park'.
This is the car that won the coveted 'Editors Choice Award' at the AHA Knott's Berry Farm National Kit Car Show.
This is a car that averages close to 50 miles per gallon! It is very light, very quick, corners like it's on roller coaster rails and is most amazingly very very smooth riding.
More testimonials: Read what magazine editor Patrick Ernzen said about this very special car in the May 2009 edition of Desert Motors Magazine. [PDF], and what LB1 builder James Holley thought about it after his visit to Phoenix to drive it.
This particular LB1 prototype vehicle features a Toyota 20 valve 180HP 1.6 Liter engine with ITB's and velocity stacks which make a wonderful symphony of sound. It has recently been upgraded to adjustable GAZ coilover dampers on all 4 corners. It has an AIM mychron digital dash with track datalogger, race seats and harness, quick release Momo steering wheel, NO doors, NO wipers, NOTHING that does not make the car go, stop or turn. It is the purest essence of motoring possible and it is all wrapped around totally dependable Toyota hubs, brakes, steering rack and engine.
The LB1 prototype is no ordinary vehicle. New owner must agree to offer first right of refusal to Grabercars, LLC prior to any resale. Terms and Conditions may apply. Call 602-373-4605 for more details and to make your offer.

I'm building the car of my dreams...
La Bala - A Lightweight Sports Car for Street and Track
http://www.grabercars.com/
sgraber is offline   Reply With Quote