View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 09:45 PM   #3
jinushaun
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jinushaun
Thumbs down

God I hope not!!

Its appearence has been softened and it doesn't look as agressive anymore. It's interesting to note that it's only the saloon and touring versions were changed, and the "sportier-looking" coupes remained the same. Maybe they're trying to give it a family look?!? The wider grill (like 7-series, try to be classier?) and curvy headlamps suggest this. With the exception of the cosmetic changes, I like the other updates they made (ie: better streering/handling, cd). What happened to SMG? I thought the 2002 were gonna get this? Maybe I'm reading too many UK magazine...

I hope the redesigned 2004 3 series (E69? Can't remember) doesn't look like any of the other new BMW cars I've seen. New Z3? X Coupe? The E65 7 series with the yellow front turn signals on the TOP? The E65 with the strip of light in the back reminds me of a Cadilac...sick! Though I praise BMW's effort to make they cars more distinguishable from one another (ie: E36 3 and E39 5), I hope they don't butcher up the looks. At least keep the 3 series agressive and sporty looking--I don't want to be driving Ms Daisy or be mistaken for a family car any time soon.

Jinushaun: Nation Leprechaun
jinushaun is offline   Reply With Quote