View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 01:42 PM   #24
greekman
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by verboom
Look, don't tell me not to disrespect other members. There is a few people I really respect here, and they have earned my respect. Others, who preach about how good SUV's are, do not deserve my respect. The fact remains that to be the safest in a snowstorm, get something with the minimum amount of ground clearance you can, and this is more than likely going to be an AWD car, if you stay on the road.
i don't mind the opinion and like i wrote earlier-i agree with you that suvs are way over-rated in all aspects. i never preached about suv greatness, i just posed the question. i'd rather she get a car anyway. jay was just doing his job so don't get mad at him. i'm not going to act like some internet toughguy, but i do agree that calling me a retard was inappropriate. i don't mind disagreement, but name calling is just childish. bottom line-i'm cool with you, i don't have any qualms against you, i just felt the name calling was inappropriate.

Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you taste. So go out and get your bread!
greekman is offline   Reply With Quote