View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 12:15 AM   #1
jason_bet
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to jason_bet
Thumbs down she started right up then broke y???

Ok so i finaly got my hole car rebuilt put the stage 3 clutch in it and got it im my car for the first start up... i turned it over and like a charm started right up! so then i threw in all the coolent stuff and then let it idle for about 20 or 30 minuts then i decide to take it to get some new gas because the gas in it has been sitting for some time. It is not registered or anything i didnt even put the bumper back on it yet but i didnt care it is like 2 a.m. so i drive all the way to state streat to fill her up. i pulled in and with in 1 minute i had someone flip a bitch to find out if i have the vr-4 and i think that he was more excited about my car then i was. but any ways i keeped it under 3 grand the hole time the next day i went out to start her up she started great again but after idleing for about 5 minutes she just stoped so i went and cranked it over again and i hear a loud loud noise pop the hood to find out that i broke the timeing belt tensioner pully bolt!!!! how the hell could this happen?? it broke clean in two???? the nasty noise i heard was the timing belt slipping around the crank pully... so freaked out i pulled off my valve cover to find not one but all of my intake valves bent to hell! AHHHHH 7 miles thats it 7 fucking miles if any ones has any ideas of how the hell this happend please let me know.. thanks. Now on to my second finding... so out side today takeing off my heads so that i can do a valve job on them i take off all my intercooler pipeing and there is oil all over in them? then i pulled off my intake manifold and there was a bunch of oil? do i have a blow turbo? bad oil seal? what the hell? any ideas would help i really want to get this thing back out on the road!
jason_bet is offline   Reply With Quote