View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 11:58 PM   #1
Euro19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
History repeats itself; 2003 MGF! better!

Since its launch in 1995, the MGF despite getting a regular ribbing from us hardcore sports car nuts has sold in massive numbers. 77,000 MGFs have been produced, with over 40,000 sales in the UK making it Britain's best selling car in the sports sector for the last six years.

Today MG announce the successor to the F with the new MGTF. The TF - designed by Peter Stevens - has evolved from the popular MGF and features a new exterior appearance, an all-new suspension design, higher performance engines and a host of new paint, trim and hood colours.

Rob Oldaker, MG Rover Group's Product Development director, explained: "The MGF has proved to be an amazing success having dominated its sector for the last six-years. The introduction of the new MGTF will enhance this popularity further. I have no doubt that the new TF, with its fresh new design style, new suspension with revised rear linkage geometry and a rich choice of feature specification and colour will produce even more exhilaration and retain MG's sales pole position."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mgf.jpg (40.0 KB, 117 views)

why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?

- Daewoo

The Best SUV itīs korean!

Euro19 is offline   Reply With Quote