View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:13 AM   #67
jszarecki
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

hey all..just reged to post for this... but ill eb coming back here.

i also got a call from SCP and carsponsorships.com. they were very excited telling me i was sponsored for this an that. im a endorsed musician so i knwo a bit abotu being sponsored. again i said theyu were very helpful and excited in trying to find me stuff i coudl qualify for until....

i told them what kinda car i have. 1975 280Z 5 speed, slightly modified.

they said, well, we have stereo and decal and lightig kits.. i said i dont need/want those. do you haev any body kits, engine parts, etc?

they said they are not affiliated with any engine co's as street racing si illegal. i told them im a registered/licenced autocrosser and the guy (SCOTT his name was) didnt knwo what that meant.

anyway, after 30 minutes on the phone, no one there coudl find me anything for the car. he said he was gonna send me soem paperwork and soem decals and id get em in 2 weeks. i said fine.

THAN it hits me. after i hung up i realized i filled out something online to get this fool to call me anyway. and lo and behold i saw an 88 dollar charge on my card the next day. ive since had it reveresed with my bank, thank god! so well see what happenes next.

PLEASE FOR TEH SAKE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. I DONT KNWO ABOTU CARS, BUT IN MUSIC REALITY YOU NEVER HAVE TO SEND ANYONE MONEY TO GET STUFF. that only happens if lets say you get a 75% off deal, than of course you pay the differance.

speaking of the co's these guys use, i went to all there sites and the stuff looks liek crap. oh i almost forgot, he offered me verticle doors. i said thast cool, if i get them for free. he saoid no, about 1500. i can get teh kits myself from a magazeene cheeper than that! the best part is, is they say they have deals with dunlop, so i asked abotu tires...and guess what. they couldnt even find anythign to fit my rims...wierd. they are STOCK NISSAN RIMS! idiots.

see kids, if this was a REAL endoresement company they woudl find you stuff that woudl work in your car!!!!!

striek 3 with me. anyone else actually take pix of there "products installed" lets see them
5 speed
32K original miles
2nd owner
jszarecki is offline   Reply With Quote