View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 08:31 PM   #51
ef_b16_p72
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ef_b16_p72
Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

aight, ive heard too much on both sides about this company, can anyone come up with a straight answer???? my friend from ga got her contract and all that, just hasnt sent it in yet. i got a call today from them saying i got accepted for 10 g's. if anyone can show me a pic of a car thats hooked the fuck up with an scp sticker on it, then please do so. i dont know if i think scp is bullshit or not. if i give them $88 and get an $88 discount total on parts, then im not losing shit am i...didnt think so. so just cus they dont give you $10g's, dont call it a scam, its called partial sponsorships, they do exist. now someone give me some real info on them so i can be on my way to fixing my shit up myself or getting shit half off. i want proof of someone getting ripped off or someone getting hooked up, this back and forth, ahh they are a rip off...nah they hooked me up with all this shit, its stupid...evidence people, come on!

ps. did anyone ever think of contacting the numerous well known companies that they claim they are affiliated with? ive e-mailed skunk2 so far to see what they know about scp...they say they got the hook up with all these companies, go to the companies about it.
ef_b16_p72 is offline   Reply With Quote