View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 11:45 AM   #19
SpecialKay
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Wow...I'm very uneasy right now. Last night I got a call from SCP telling em that I was accepted. Now I've never done any racing or showing. I 'm just slowly modifying my car and I wanted to see for the heck of it what they would offer me. So I went on-line filled out the app. then got finish and they said they needed my credit card number so I was like no thanks not doing that. But then last night they called me and told me that I was accepted that a spot in NC just opened they needed to fill it and they picked me and needed to verify some info. So thinking that ok this is legit they're goin to give me $12,000 thats worth $79 bucks. So I go on with the verification and the guy says that I will have my stuff within one -two weeks. Today I go on-line to get some info and I see these negative things. I also know someone who recieved a sponsorship from SCP and he got his stuff and his getting a body kit for free. Someone has got to have some answers and I will get them. Granted 79 bucks isn't a lot but its the point. I'm not about to let someone sit back and say haha stupid b**** she fell for it. My pride is all that matters in this case. and ya'll should feel the same way! I'm pissed
SpecialKay is offline   Reply With Quote