View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 04:14 PM   #6
DinanM3_S2
Scuderia Kimi

The M5 wasnt meant to compete with the Viper... The Viper is a 2 seater, the M5 is a 4-door luxury car. This car was built to compete with the likes of the E55 AMG, RS6, Quattroporte, etc... While the Viper competes with cars like the Corvette, Porsche 911, even the Ferrari 360/430. The M5 probably wont lose 1 sale to the Dodge Viper, they are just too different.

Saying the Viper would beat the M5 is like saying that a Honda Accord would beat a Dodge Caravan. Your probably right, but who cares. All of these people comparing cars in completely different classes is starting to drive me insane.

Quote:
DODGE DON`T HANDLE LIKE A OVERPRICED, OVER RATED, UNDER ENGINEERDED BMW
Over rated and under engineered... If 500bhp from a 5.0 with a 7-speed is underengineered. Then what is an 8.3L, getting the same horsepower?

Quote:
SEE PAL, I LIVE IN AMERICA. I WORK IN AMERICA. I MAKE AMERICAN DOLLARS. I AM AMERICAN BORN. THUS, IF IT AIN`T AMERICAN, I`M TRULY NOT INTERESTED
Well, I live, work, and was born in America too, heck, Im even a Republican, but that doesn't mean that I need to be so closed minded to think that only the US makes worthy cars. I, personally would take the M5 over the Dodge Viper any day, just like I took the M3 over the Corvette.

Quote:
HANDLING? THATS FOR EUROPEAN CARS.
Hey, I think thats the idea isnt it. I bet the Germans and Italians would have to agree with you there.

"I collect walnuts"
-Kimi Raikkonen on his hobbies outside of F1
DinanM3_S2 is offline   Reply With Quote