View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 09:38 AM   #18
TargaBoy
AF Newbie

Re: too much washing/waxing?

theautonut I recommend to avoid using dirty towels, avoid using too much pressure when touching your vehicle example when you are scrubbing the car while washing and also when you are drying I'll tell you my favorite products for maintenance

Soap Toro Rosato
Spray detail Toro Detail

both products will help you prevent swirl marks because the way they both perform follow these simple steps

Wash with Toro Rosato mix 5 gallons of water and 1 oz of product (Do not use pressure when scrubbing the vehicle this is when you can get swirls)

After you rinse the vehicle while the vehicle is wet spray Toro Detail since this product contains sealant it will help you to lubricate the paint when you start drying the vehicle this is another key when it comes to prevent swirls not only that but this is a win win case minimize swirls and make the paint work shine like crazy not to mention you leave a film of smooth paint protection.

Anyways these are quick and simple steps you can follow to prevent and minimize swirls on your car.

Hope this is valuable information for you and for the people trying to fight swirl marks on their cars.

The following page is where I get my products USA made products www.torowax.com

If you have more questions or if I forgot to mention something please let me know
TargaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote