View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #33
amanda_renae08
AF Newbie

Re: TLC's OVERHAULIN' Turns Old Heaps Into Cool Rides, Secretly Turning Real People's

please over haul my boyfriend travis :: he has a 1973 buick apollo hatchback and he has had it since 2004 and has done nothing in his spare time but work on it and spend every dime he has got on it, he sent it to a shop to get it sanded down and primed and paid $1000 and got screwed over it got sent back to us and looked like the ocean had attacked it and he worked on it alot more and got it back to the way he had it worked and worked and more money and more money into it. and then sent it to be sanded down and wet sanded and painted and paid a guy $400 and told him hed give him the rest after it got painted well we picked it up today and the guy had not done $100 worth or work to his car and used $300 worth of my boyfriend materials on other cars hes been working on, needless to say he has been getting screw over this car is his baby he got it for his 14th bday and he loves it so much and he wants it down and money is tight PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OVER HAUL MY BOYFRIEND. ILL DO ANYTHING WE NEED YOU. PLEASE OVER HAUL HIM!
amanda_renae08 is offline   Reply With Quote