View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #23
Tach_it
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Tach_it
Re: Sources for TT front clip / JRAuto.com

There are many places you can risk spending your money on a clip that you are not 100% sure of the condition. There are some clips that are slightly better than others (every clip is not going to have every component in excellent condition) what I am trying to say is that you are dealing with half a vehicle from overseas so there is always some risk in not who it's previous owners were. My advice to you is to get as much detailed information as possible. As an employee of Z1 Motorsports I can assist you in recieving a good quality clip and reasonable price, for you pay for what you get. If you spend 2,000$ on a clip yeah it is more likely to have problems. If you got any questions ask I would be more than willing to help because I can't stand people who practice bad business and like to rip enthusiast off. You can email me at nick@300zx.com and I can give you more detailed information or we could talk on Monday. Either way shoot me a line, I always like to help a fellow Fairlady owner.