View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 10:42 PM   #1
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Can't win em all.

Yup...quick stoplight race tonight...got my ass kicked by a SS Camaro. I don't think it was stock. Nifty headlights...nice rims showing off a big brake kit...spotless car...sounded like it had an exhaust...who knows what else. Right next to him till my shift to second, then it got bloody.

This probably would have gone better if my boost controller worked right. As I'm sure some/most of you know, my dumb ass let the screw come out (of my manual boost controller) in my hand and didn't realize that the spring and little ball fell out, too until later. I recently bought a spring and slingshot ammo (replaced the little ball) and thought it would work right...well...it works better now. Better in the sense that it does SOMETHING now. My boost will spike to 9-10, then go back to the boost level of ~6 psi that it was running before I replaced the parts. Anyone have any ideas of what to do to remedy this problem, I'm all ears. Probably gunna get the Profec in a couple weeks...but I'd like to get better results out of my current setup for now.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
longlivetheZ is offline   Reply With Quote