View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 06:05 PM   #50
HemiGeorge
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Polygon
Well, it looks like have to chime in here because there are a lot of stupid and ignorant people posting in this thread and only a few that know what the hell they are talking about.

This is an augment that will never have a winner, but one thing I can't stand is ignorance and misinformation. I will first address this handling issue. My old LeBaron GTC can out handle a lot of BMWs stock. For instance I was heading towards the freeway and the turn onto the onramp is pretty sharp. Well I raced a BMW 3 series off the line because I needed in that lane. He kept on it even after I passed him and when we took the turn I took it at 65 no problem, he tried and went off into the bar pit. Also a Civic Si, I raced him around a turn and he hit the curb while I took it even faster no problem and my GTC had STOCK suspension, that Si was lowered and had upgraded springs and shocks. Also I have four letters for you GTS-R, they dominated LeMans in 1998 so you can eat it that America can't make cars that can handle.

Now for power. I have one word for you, HEMI! Go ahead and make a V8 and watch it be eaten alive by a Hemi.

As for reliability, everyone makes shit. I have seen PLENTY of shitty ass imports driving around. We never have any abnormal problems with our Chryslers, just routine maintenance.

The person who started this thread is an ignorant asshole. I am all for constructive criticism, but what you are doing is plain being an asshole about it. While I like the Fairlady and plan to own one, I must say that you sir, don't know jack shit about cars.
show em' how its done polygon! I agree you all need to take a step back and look at the biased arguments you been posting.
12.5 to 1 compression ratio.
Cross Ram Intake manifold.
1 11/16" x 1 11/16" Holley carburetors.
Competition Hooker headers, exhaust pipes, and mufflers.
HemiGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote